One of our graduates from our Doulos Training School (DTS), who is now on staff with our ministry in Uganda shared the following testimony of several healing and deliverance miracles. Brother Grace wrote on February 14th:
Amazing testimonies; just to single out a few among many:
1. A lady came to the house of prayer requesting us to pray for her daughter who couldn't make it to the place of prayer; the severe pain in the legs of Joyce left instantly the same time we were praying (John 4:50-53).
2. Richard from Kalaki district had a problem of witchcraft, where demons used to stone his house tops and several times attempting to target family members especially at night. When he called for prayer on phone, the Lord showed me two birds leave and fly away from his compound. No more sign of witchcraft in his home.
3. Margaret in Ngora district last Friday was in a dying point, suffering from serious headache, fever, cough and general body pain; she couldn't talk, stand, eat etc. Her daughter called, and after a short prayer on phone, she was completely healed.
4. Florence had marriage issues with her husband for long. Some months ago she came to our house for prayer help. Florence yesterday confessed that she despised our prayer, saying in her heart "this place is not a Church building, I am not convinced their prayer can avail anything." Just yesterday in our Sunday service she came with another lady who also wanted prayer for her marriage. Florence testifies that her [own] husband came back immediately after the prayer made; they have total peace now.
5. Sister Angela had been chased away by her husband and was living with her 4 children in her sister's home for 6 years. After prayer, the same week her husband came back apologizing; their marriage now is very stable. These are just a few among many cases of marriage restoration testimonies that the Lord has handled.
6. I have a neighbor here, Sam. His wife asked us to go and share prayer with him; I hesitated, but later that evening went with one sister. Sam was bedridden and was helped to the sitting room by three people. He couldn't talk, sit, eat or drink. Sam was crying with severe cough, headache, high temperature etc (all covid 19 symptoms). After that prayer he smiled, walked out, and took tea.
When I went back home I fell very sick with my wife, with signs of the illness. I remember sharing this with brother Len. At that time of prayer with brother Len, the Lord healed us!
A few days later, when I went to check on Sam, he testified that he had covid 19, and is now very fine.
Brother Len, there are many more healings and deliverances the Lord has done and will keep on sending their testimonies to you. All the glory and honor belong to Him!
Blessings in Jesus' Name.
Your brother, Grace.
END OF TESTIMONY FROM GRACE
Are you in need of healing in your body? Do you need deliverance? Is your marriage in trouble? There is hope for you today through the power of Jesus Christ. He is the answer.
"With God all things are possible." (Mat 19:26b). All you need to do is ask Him for it by faith, and be sure you have forgiven anyone whom you are holding anything against. And ask the Lord to forgive all your sins for Christ's sake, because He paid the penalty for you already on the cross, where He died for you, and then rose again three days later. Jesus said, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." (Mar 11:24-25)
Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus. Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?
“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15). He preached that we must repent and believe.
Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International. He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.